Ürün Talep Formu İçin Tıklayınız
The MiniMP is a high performance CO2 and O2 gas analyzer you can really depend on. With easy and intuitive operation and single or dual CO2 and O2measurement functions, MiniMP is ideal for a wide range of measurement applications.
A small sized, big monitoring capability device, the MiniMP provides flexible use and full portability.
In fact, it’s the only truly portable unit with MCERTs approval, while Servomex’s Paramagnetic oxygen sensing technology meets US and European Pharmacopeia standards for the assay of medical oxygen.
With a size that belies its strength, the MiniMP delivers reliable, leading-edge performance and accuracy you can rely on in an affordable, low-maintenance and easy-to-use unit.
High performance carbon dioxide and oxygen monitoring in the only fully portable format currently available for CEM testing and verification
Gas: CO2, O2
Application: Emissions, Process Control and Quality Control
Sensing Technology: Infrared and Paramagnetic
- Laboratories and research
- Air separation and gas bottling plants
- Medical gas storage facilities
- Physiology and respiration studies
- Diving centers
- Combustion analysis
- Accurate measurement of O2 and CO2 levels
- A range of sampling and power options
- Ideal for laboratory, healthcare, fermentation, combustion analysis, CEMS testing, light industrial use and medical gas transfill
Easy to use
- Only device in its class that offers true portability
- Quick start up and use
- Small footprint that integrates easily into any location
- Mains or battery power option
Low cost of ownership
- Non-depleting technologies maximize availability and reduce maintenance / running costs
- Paramagnetic O2 and Infrared CO2sensing technologies require minimal ongoing calibration
- Patented Paramagnetic and Infrared technologies for ultra-sensitive monitoring with complete reliability
- Precision single measurement operation
- Ergonomic, space-saving footprint
- Manufactured by Servomex - over 60 years’ experience innovating and pioneering gas analysis with thousands of units used in the field every year
- Meets USFDA requirements forverification of medical O2 USP and N2 NF
- European Pharmacopeia compliant (O2)
- TÜV certified EN15267-3 (MCERTS v3.3, Annex F) for O2 analysis
- Source Reference Method (O2) to EN14789, verification of AMS to EN14181.
- 150mm (6.0”) Width x 300mm (12.0”) High x 260mm (10.5”) Deep
- 2.6kgs (5.7lbs) – 3.9kgs (8.6lbs) depending on config.
- Meets USFDA performance requirements for verifying medical O2 use CE in accordance with EEC EMC and WEEE Directives
- UL/CE approved 100-240V/43=70Hz
- AC power supply
- TÜV and MCERTs (Annex F, Transportable Systems) to EN15267-3 (Certification of Automated Measuring Systems) using Industrial or High accuracy O2 variants and mA output