Ürün Talep Formu İçin Tıklayınız
The MiniHD 5200 is an ultra-sensitive analyzer designed for O2, CO and CO2 monitoring in common gas mixtures. With a rugged and durable design, the MiniHD is optimized for use in both the field and also light industrial applications.
In addition to its leading-edge analytical capability, the MiniHD delivers a feature rich suite of added benefits including intuitive, user-friendly operation, reduced ongoing cost of ownership through simplified maintenance and long battery run time for maximized device uptime.
No matter where your job takes you, MiniHD is an able companion that can deliver on all levels.
Rugged and durable oxygen, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide portable analyzer designed for field and light industrial use
Gas: CO2, CO, O2
Application: Combustion Control, Process Control and Safety
Sensing Technology: Infrared and Paramagnetic
- Physiology studies
- Combustion optimization
- Medical gas verification
- Transformer entry
- Accurate measurement of O2, CO and CO2 levels with no background interference
- Internal pump option or AFCD option for pressurised samples
- Ideal for diverse field and light industrial applications including physiology studies, research, combustion optimization, transformer entry, and medical gas verification
Easy to use
- Quick start up and use
- Intuitive, user-friendly interaction and interface
- Long life Li-Ion battery power for maximized uptime
- Ergonomic, small design that is ideal for field use
Low cost of ownership
- Non-depleting technologies maximize availability and reduce maintenance / running costs
- Simplified calibration and ongoing maintenance
- Patented Paramagnetic and Infrared technologies for ultra-sensitive monitoring with complete reliability
- Precision single measurement operation
- Manufactured by Servomex - over 60 years’ experience innovating and pioneering gas analysis with thousands of units used in the field every year
- UL approved and CE marked 100-240V / 43-70Hz AC power supply
- CE marked and in compliance with EEC, EMC and WEEE Directives
- 160mm (6.2”) Width x 185mm (7.2”) High x 140mm (5.5”) Deep
- 1.8kgs (4lbs) – 2.3kgs (5.1lbs) depending on config.
- CE in accordance with EEC EMC and WEEE Directives
- UL/CE approved 100-240V/43=70Hz AC power supply.