Ürün Talep Formu İçin Tıklayınız
PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
Autocontrol offers complete System Integration of process analyzers together with related sample conditioning systems and sample recovery systems into environmentally controlled shelters/cabinets.
Many process analyzers require a controlled environment that can only be provided by a properly engineered and constructed analyzer protection.
Enclosures range goes from single rack cabinets, three-sided shelters all the way up to local cabinets and 10+ meter walk-in shelters.
Our offer is based on the following major items:
- Sample take-off probes for installation on process lines.
- Sample pre-conditioning units (temperature and pressure control).
- Fast-loop systems and pump skids, engineered in order to provide correct sample hold-up time depending on analysis cycle time.
- Sample conditioning systems, properly designed in order to provide correctly conditioned sample to analyzers at suitable flow, temperature, pressure and filtration values.
- PLC based safety control system.
- Sample recovery system to collect return and analyzed samples and pump back to process lines
- Analyzer shelters with HVAC unit and fully equipped
- Analyzer local cabinets with AC unit and fully equipped
- Process analyzers such as: Gas chromatographs, Flash Point, Freeze Point, Pour Point, Viscosity, and Vapour pressure, TOC, Moisture, Density, Chemical composition, Physical properties, NIR, FTIR, NMR, Sulphur etc.
ANALYZER LOCAL CABINETS
MANUAL SAMPLING SYSTEMS
Deckma Hamburg GMBH