Ürün Talep Formu İçin Tıklayınız
- Quick and painless, low risk, full replacement of the existing Series 4 Control systems
- Replaces ONLY the electronic control modules. The existing chassis, field wiring, and field termination assemblies remain unchanged.
- Series 5M allows CCC to update the control system technology in 1 – 3 days, thus reducing process downtime and maximizes profits.
- Series 5M controllers can communicate with Series 4 controller, allowing our clients to choose to upgrade a multi-chassis system in stages over the course of months or years
- MODBUS serial compatibility is maintained so that the original DCS programming can be used. A new PC with the latest TrainTools® HMI can be used with Series 5M because the Series 4 serial interface has been upgraded to OPC over Ethernet
- The Series 5M controller system will be supported through 2025
Series 5 Migration (S5M)
A Full Replacement for Series 4 Controllers with Minimal Downtime
Series 4 controllers were first introduced in 1993 and have noted more than 15 years of successful operations. In 2000, CCC commissioned a new generation of multi-functional controllers — Series 5. As a result of this successful implementation, the commercial production of Series 4 controllers ended in 2007.
- Full replacement of the existing Series 4 control systems is quick, easy, and low-risk.
- Only the electronic control modules are replaced; the existing chassis, field wiring, and field termination assemblies remain unchanged.
- The control system can be updated in less than a week , thus reducing process downtime and maximizing profits.
- Series 5M controllers can communicate with Series 4 controllers, allowing you to upgrade a multi-chassis system in stages over the course of months or years.
- MODBUS compatibility is maintained so original distributive control system (DCS) programming can be used.
- Because the Series 4 interface has been upgraded to OPC over the Ethernet, a new PC with the latest TrainTools® human-machine interface (HMI) can be used.
- Series 5M controller systems will be supported through 2025.
Benefits of Migration from Series 4 to Series 5M
- Minimizes downtime, maintains the same chassis and cabinet, saves wiring I/O signals
- Eliminates the problem of obsolescence, increases user-defined functions
- Improves reliability of the system
- Improves operator interface for easy navigation, complies with the latest ASM guidelines
- Improves maintenance and diagnostics for rapid fault detection
- Transmits data through fast Ethernet network
- Guarantees sequence of events with controller time stamping that allows pinpointing of the shutdown’s root cause
- Allows for gradual upgrades between Series 4 and Series 5M, while old and new systems work compatibly in the same network