Ürün Talep Formu İçin Tıklayınız
Series 3++ Controller
The Series 3++ controller family is a perfect choice for new applications, retrofitting, or replacing obsolete automatic control systems, such as the Series II, Series 3, or Series 3+. Series 3++ combines the controls features of Series 3+ controller with technologically advanced electronic components and an updated operator interface.
- New technology, industrial-grade digital hardware throughout, 100 percent surface-mounted component
- Integrated CPU and I/O board, with individually switch-selectable 20 mA or 5 Vdc inputs and outputs, plus on-board monitoring of power supply voltages, analog outputs, and internal temperature
- Oversized, off-the-shelf power supplies
- Updated front panel assembly with additional keys and a 4x10-character LCD status screen
- Modbus RTU serial ports can be replaced by Modbus TCP Ethernet ports
- Maximum ambient temperature now up to 60 degrees Celsius (140 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Analog input channel-to-channel isolation up to 500 volts, static protection up to 4,000 volts
- Optional conformal coating of printed circuit boards
- Compliance with regulations for hazardous conditions
Ideal for Series 3+ and Series 3 Upgrades
- Designed as a direct upgrade — no wiring to change and no new panels
- Load-sharing features to interact seamlessly with Series 3+ legacy systems for a smooth transition upon upgrading
Designed for Reliability
- All analog outputs have integral read-back loops to identify hardware or field wiring problems.
- A built-in sensor alerts plant personnel if the temperature inside the case exceeds acceptable limits.
- Performance of the power supplies and all DC/DC voltage converters are internally monitored.
- Sleeve-mount controller
- Plate-mount controller
- Series 3+ upgrade
- Series 3 upgrade
- Ethernet option